The Royal Men’s Fellowship
The Royal Men’s Fellowship (RMF)
Aims and Objectives
The RMF seeks to provide relevant platforms for married men in Royal Harvest Assembly to meet together as men, thereby instilling a sense of belonging.
- To do all we can at the fellowship level for every married man in RHA to make heaven.
- To raise men that are spiritual giants and prayer warriors (Luke 18:1).
- To raise members who “quit as men”.
- To instill industry, diligence and creativity amongst members.
- To play all roles required for the all-important support necessary for the fulfillment of the divine mandate the RHA represents.
- To support the pastorate, and Senior Pastor in particular in their duties as servants of God in the ministry.
- To provide a platform where issues that bother on men(as husbands, fathers, head of homes etc.)are discussed, placed in proper spiritual perspective, and are resolved.
- To provide all forms of encouragement, support, mentoring and accountability channels for our men to fulfill destiny.
- To yield to God as instruments for realizing his goal as set out in Malachi 2:15.
- To foster the spirit of unity, and provoke one another unto good work through fellowship (Hebrews 10:24-25).