Daughters of Royalty Fellowship
Daughters Of Royalty (DOR)
Daughters Of Royalty Fellowship (DOR) is the Women’s Ministry Arm of Royal Harvest Assembly.
Our Vision is to provide qualitative leadership and mentoring which will function to promote spiritual and mental growth for the fulfilment of purpose and destiny.
Our Mission is to do all that is necessary to disciple, educate, train, enrich and empower women thereby getting them prepared to be able to respond appropriately to the demands of life in all spheres of existence; and, ultimately be made ready for heaven when the trumpet sounds.
- Every 2nd & 4th Mondays of every month for ENCOUNTERS IN ZION between 5pm and 7pm for Special Impartation, Healing & Deliverance service for women (married and single); and prayers for our homes and family, the nation and the body of Christ
- Every 3rd Saturday of the month for:
- Spiritual Antenatal for pregnant women and those trusting God for the fruit of the womb. 8am -9am.
- Women Empowerment Programmes covering all facets of life, inclusive of skill acquisition. 10am-12pm.
- Outreaches as scheduled and announced.